Good morning! My name Lauren, and I'm a grateful, recovering alcoholic/addict. Today is Thursday, and usually on Facebook people post "Throwback Thursday" pictures. Today on the radio station that I listen to, they had people call in and tell them what they are thankful for. They called it "Thankful Thursday." So I am going to steal it! I want you guys to comment and tell me what you are thankful or grateful for. There are so many days, when I think it couldn't get any worse, then I stop and think of all that I do have. I stop and make a quick list of 10 things I am grateful for in my life, and it usually doesn't take very long.
1. God, who loves me and forgives me, and never leaves my side.
2. My husband and kids, and for them always being there.
3. My parents and their unconditional love.
4. My job, which I truly enjoy.
6. My friends, new and old, those that are always there when I need them.
7. I have a roof over my head.
8. I have a car, may be small and have 175,000 miles, but gets me where I need to go.
9. New opportunities sobriety has given me.
10. Just being alive, clean and sober one more day.
I don't really have much else after that. I just want to hear from you. I don't get a lot of feedback on here. I do get personal emails, but would like others to see what you guys are grateful for. That's all for today. Have a great one! Just click on the #Comments above or below if you want it to be public. If you want it to be privately sent to me, you can type it in the white box. Thanks!
I'm Lauren. Get inside the head of a recovering alcoholic/ addict.